2013年4月21日星期日

實用英語:Catching a cold 感冒了怎麼辦?|翻譯

Henry: Sorry, I'm late.

亨利:對不起,我遲到了。

Lee: Oh! Henry! You look pale. Are you okay?

李:哦,亨利!你的臉色很難看,沒事吧,醫學翻譯

Henry: To tell you the truth, I don't feel well.

亨利:說實話,我覺得不舒服。

Jenny: What's your trouble?

詹妮:你哪兒不舒服?

Henry: I feel tired all the time.

亨利:我老是覺得乏力。

Tom: Maybe you are tired and hungry. Why not have a cup of coffee and a piece of cake?

湯姆:也許你是又累又餓。來杯咖啡再來塊點心吧!

Henry: No, thanks. I've got no appetite.

亨利:不了,謝謝。我沒有胃口。

Mark: Let me take your temperature.

馬克:讓我量量你的體溫。

Lee: Is that OK?

李:怎麼樣?

Mark: It's a little bit hot!

馬克:有點熱!

Lee: Do you feel chilly?

李:你覺得渾身發冷嗎?

Henry: A little.

亨利:有點。

Tom: And do you have a headache?

湯姆:你頭疼嗎,印度語翻譯

Henry: Yes.

亨利:是的。

Jenny: Then you must catch a cold!

詹妮:那你一定是感冒了!

Tom: It was so cold yesterday!Now, you should go to see a doctor!

湯姆:昨天太冷了!你現在應該去看病!

Mark: Or you will have a runny nose and cough!

馬克:否則你會流鼻涕和咳嗽!

Tom: Come on! I will go with you!

湯姆:走吧,我陪你去! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论